If you are interested in growing your own food; cooking simple, healthy recipes and saving money at the grocery store; increasing your physical activity; safely preserving your harvest; and improving your goal setting habits, than this program is for you!
Each participant receives:
- Community Garden (CG) Plot OR Container Garden at Home
- A Personal Gardening Mentor
- 5 Gardening Classes (May-December)
- 6 Eat Smart NY Cooking/Nutrition Classes (Spring 2013)
- 3 Food Preserving Classes (Fall)
- 3 YMCA Physical Fitness Classes (June-December)
- 2 One-on-One Goal Setting Meetings (May and November)
- A Grow, Cook, Eat Journal
This is a $250 Value !!!
Plus much more! View brochure below for details!
Download this PDF of the registration brochure and application form!
GCE deadline extended to May 20!
Please return your Application Form to:
Grow, Cook, Eat Coordinator
99 North Broad Street
Norwich, NY 13815
For questions about the Grow, Cook, Eat Program please contact Stacie at 607-334-5841 x20 or firstname.lastname@example.org